Welding Training Alabama
Choosing a career in welding grants you, a high paying job and boosts your chances of earning a job quite easily. Becoming a professional welder can easily be achieved by giving you an excellent load of information with regards on how to become certified professional welder.
Welding schools in Alabama can jump-start your career by offering training courses. Becoming a member is as easy as meeting the requirements of the school.
- Students should be 16 years of age or older with High School diploma or GED
- Students without GED or High School diploma my enter the program after passing the Ability to Benefit Test
- Students must complete admission application of the school and submit official transcripts of all previous academic work.
- Students must take the Asset/ Compass Placement Test for Math and English placement.
With employers seeking welders who can weave accurate results, enrolling in a welding career has its own specific welding program jobs to help you get started. There’s no better way to learn welding by enrolling in some Alabama welding schools that emphasis on hands on training that polishes your skills straight out from welding classes.
Enroll in one of the various jobs specific welding programs in Alabama to prepare your career.
- Cutting and Gouging
- Basic Plate Welding
- Pipe Welding
Welding schools in AL like Alabama Southern offers welding courses that uses modern welding equipment to provide instruction in such skills as:
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welding
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding
- Oxyacetylene Cutting
- Plasma Cutting
- Carbon Arc Gouging